We work with biopharma and life sciences professionals, families and individuals, and women professionals. While each client has specific needs and goals, we believe they all have one thing in common: the desire to live comfortably today while planning for a prosperous financial future.
Biopharma & Life Sciences Professionals
Working with those who aid in the development of treatments and cures for illnesses isn’t just a job for us—it’s a passion. Having lost close family members to lung cancer, Beata Dragovics shares her clients' desire to achieve advancements in pharma and biotech solutions.
Our team works extensively with life science executives and professionals. We understand your unique concerns, financial challenges, and needs within this ever-changing industry. Our team provides:
- Planning strategies for executive compensation, including stock options, restricted stock units, incentive stock options, and non-qualified stock options
- Strategies for navigating the tax implications around executive compensation
- Counsel for managing concentrated stock positions, and more
Helping You Through Career Transitions
We also specifically help biopharma professionals going through a career transition. The top minds and talent in the life sciences sector are in high demand, and that means employees within the industry experience frequent career moves.
This often adds up to a complicated menagerie of stock and profit-sharing options, benefits, and retirement plans that can be difficult to manage. We help biopharma professionals navigate this complexity, make sound financial decisions, and understand their options as they make career changes.
Our team can help you with:
- Employee benefits reviews during a career transition
- Retirement account management and consolidation
- Stock options and deferred compensation plans
- Counseling on life insurance, disability, and health insurance throughout career transitions
Individuals & Families
We partner with individuals from a variety of backgrounds, ages, career paths, and life circumstances. By connecting with you on a personal level, we provide an understanding and passionate path to wealth management. This approach, combined with our experience, allows us to develop tailored financial plans that honor your personal values.
We’ll help you in multiple areas, including:
- Developing comprehensive, personalized financial and wealth management plans
- Saving for your children's college education and planning for life in retirement
- Planning for your life, estate, and charitable planning needs
Women today are more educated and have more financial power and control than ever before in history. However, you also need to manage your money and ensure financial security throughout your retirement years.
As a woman-owned and -operated firm, we’re attuned to the financial challenges you face. We’ll help you develop strategies to protect your assets, maintain a comfortable lifestyle, and pursue long-term financial independence. We work with:
Our team can help you with:
- Female entrepreneurs trying to secure their financial future
- Female executives and women in leadership roles juggling both career and family
- Women going through major life transitions
- Widows having to reevaluate their financial situation during an incredibly difficult time
Interested in learning more? Schedule a consultation today to see how we can help you with all your financial needs.